The long awaited and thrilling conclusion to the accidentally extended Su-Jian saga. I finally got my hands on a pin vice and some micro drill bits. I used a paperclip to make the pin. I was actually able to drill the painted model without doing too much damage by using spare blister pack foam to hold the model when adding resistance. It was easier than I imagined to get a good alignment as you can bend the pin once you start fitting the model together.
I’ve learned a valuable lesson. Sometimes glue is not enough. If you want to add one of these bad boys to your collection, you have to be ready to pin him.